Lurker turned member

keysersoze1973

Reaction score
so over the last 3-4 years I have owned an number of various android phones. From the OG Droid, to the droid incredible, to the droid X to the Rezound and now I am with the Droid Maxx. I will say that I can certainly appreciate the amount of info on this site as well as the tools available to work with Motorola's Hardware. I have found myself to be very comfortable in the art of rooting, roming and other things providing that the developer community has worked to create the necessary tools.

I also have a IPHONE4s for business and have gone back and forth about the pros and cons of each. I have owned jailbroken iPhones as well. The thing that truly amazes me about each is that the underlying OS has such a BSD unix feel to it......I mean its really rather funny. Now if microsoft could figure out who to created a dressed up version of their os (covering up a version of UNIX internals) the world would simply be perfect........But I digress.....

Cheers everyone and enjoy whats left of the weekend......

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome!

We are happy you have signed up and become a member over lurking :)...

Jump in, enjoy and have fun!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! Glad to see you finally made it out of the shadows :biggrin:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome to DF's Keyser!! Always great to see lurkers turned members. Thanks for registering and introducing yourself!!!

Insidious

Reaction score
so over the last 3-4 years I have owned an number of various android phones. From the OG Droid, to the droid incredible, to the droid X to the Rezound and now I am with the Droid Maxx. I will say that I can certainly appreciate the amount of info on this site as well as the tools available to work with Motorola's Hardware. I have found myself to be very comfortable in the art of rooting, roming and other things providing that the developer community has worked to create the necessary tools.

I also have a IPHONE4s for business and have gone back and forth about the pros and cons of each. I have owned jailbroken iPhones as well. The thing that truly amazes me about each is that the underlying OS has such a BSD unix feel to it......I mean its really rather funny. Now if microsoft could figure out who to created a dressed up version of their os (covering up a version of UNIX internals) the world would simply be perfect........But I digress.....

Cheers everyone and enjoy whats left of the weekend......

Weellll, OS X and iOS are Unix based. Welcome to the forums!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Welcome to the Forum. Feel free to jump in and share your knowledge.

This was posted on my Rezound using DroidForums.