Lurked For A Long Time

CookevilleWxGuy

Reaction score
...finally decided to join.

SHORT HISTORY:
My first Droid was a Droid 2 by Motorola (of course!). It replaced a short-lived Droid Incredible that had issues from the start. My wife has the Incredible 2. My first phone was a Star-Tac back in the day.

NOW:
About a month ago, I was in the Verizon corporate store with my 2 having issues. They 'fixed' it when a buddy of mine in VZW sales asked if he could 'earn the right' to my business. I said 'sure' and the next thing I knew I was walking out the doors with a $99 RAZR MAXX....that was on 6/1 and I love this device. Waiting, patiently (as opposed to others), for ICS.

On the personal side, we have 3 kids, 18, 4, and 2...and I enjoy my work for a member of the United States House of Representatives.

If you have any questions for me, don't hesitate to ask!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Welcome and that's a great upgrade for $99! You're gonna love that phone. I know...I have it too. And guess what? My previous phone *(not counting the Droid RAZR which was replaced) was the Droid 2 as well!

OP
CookevilleWxGuy

CookevilleWxGuy

Reaction score
Welcome and that's a great upgrade for $99! You're gonna love that phone. I know...I have it too. And guess what? My previous phone *(not counting the Droid RAZR which was replaced) was the Droid 2 as well!

Thanks and yes, I couldn't pass up that deal. They had $100 off on all 4G Moto devices plus I had a $100 credit on my VZW account to upgrade (early) to a 4G device. Suddenly, that $300 smartphone was just $99! *LOVE IT*

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Hello and welcome to the droid forums.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum! We are happy to have ya with us!!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! Congrats on the new phone and the sweet deal!! :)