Luna Theme Battery issues?

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by abraham3660, Sep 2, 2010.

1. abraham3660

abraham3660 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I installed the luna theme for ud 7 yesterday, and i have to say it is amazing! But, today i noticed that my battery life was gone in like half a day. Does anybody else have this problem? I recently stopped using a task manager, does this have anything to do with it? Thanks for your help.

2. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey there abraham3660. I am the creator of the Luna Theme. If you ever have any issues or questions about it you can email me right from my website where you downloaded the theme or you can post on the main Luna Theme DF thread, otherwise I might not see your issues.

Now as far as your issue, the theme should have very little to no affect at all on the battery life of your phone. I personally think that UD7 has worse battery life that UD6, and I think that the new UD8 is better. A theme is just a file that replaces your graphics so it will not affect your battery. You are correct that some apps that run constantly in the background (like task killers, pointless since android has its own task killer in the settings) will eat up your battery. Kernels are also a huge impact, and even stuff like 3G data or your backlight. I hope this helps! Enjoy the Luna Theme!