luk luk issue

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
Ok so I just downloaded luk luk an I click my menu button an free register pops up an I fill it out an then hit the register button. My screen goes black an says loading then then it comes back an says
"The g1 has already been registered don't double register"
My issue is id love to use this app but it says I'm registered when I've never been to that site or used that app before.

Any help would be apprciated.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok so I just downloaded luk luk an I click my menu button an free register pops up an I fill it out an then hit the register button. My screen goes black an says loading then then it comes back an says
"The g1 has already been registered don't double register"
My issue is id love to use this app but it says I'm registered when I've never been to that site or used that app before.

Any help would be apprciated.

Best bet would be to email the developer, see if they can help you.

hobby31

Reaction score
I had the same issue a while back. I HAD already registered when I had my g1. I got around it by creating a new email address and reregistering. But that was a couple months ago. It seems that it's a new issue now. i just read all the comments on the app in the market and is seems everybody is having issues. If you read the disclaimer it states its for the g1 only but I had it working on the Droid so I don't know whats going on.

OP
ChevyNexus

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
Thanks guys I guess from what I've read its an abandoned app.devolper doesn't do up dates but I do have another question.

++++++++++++ is a site that has apps but has a yearly fee now they said they have allot of the paid apps does anyone know if you pay for the apps or is it they have the paid apps for free?

Last edited by a moderator:

qwiksilver711

Reaction score
Thanks guys I guess from what I've read its an abandoned app.devolper doesn't do up dates but I do have another question.
:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana: is a site that has apps but has a yearly fee now they said they have allot of the paid apps does anyone know if you pay for the apps or is it they have the paid apps for free?

We dont talk bout that site here. or sites like it ok? You pay for your apps on the market.