Lucid vs Razr

OP
marcelo

marcelo

Reaction score
haha you just reminded me of Monk "you'll thank me later"

Anyway, yes, i would definitely get the RAZR. It's a high end device vs a budget device. Like, do you want this bicycle or for $20 more this Harley Davidson?
If it was me I would have upraded but she just uses it for telephone, video phone, weather channel, and a Bible app so the lucid is fine for her. dancedroid

Zandar

Reaction score
djspy said:
haha you just reminded me of Monk "you'll thank me later"

Anyway, yes, i would definitely get the RAZR. It's a high end device vs a budget device. Like, do you want this bicycle or for $20 more this Harley Davidson?

The bicycle might be faster . . .

-Sliced from my RAZR

Zandar

Reaction score
marcelo said:
LOL, does having a maxx make up for the wife's lucid? :p

As long as she's on Android it's all good. ;-)

-Sliced from my RAZR

OP
marcelo

marcelo

Reaction score
Good news. We noticed the lucid was dropping calls with lower signal strength so called verizon and they waved the restocking and upgrade fees. So all I had to pay was $20 more. We just got back from the verizon store and the Wife's new white razr is charging up.dancedroid

kparks

Reaction score
marcelo said:
Good news. We noticed the lucid was dropping calls with lower signal strength so called verizon and they waved the restocking and upgrade fees. So all I had to pay was $20 more. We just got back from the verizon store and the Wife's new white razr is charging up.dancedroid

Sweet she should like it better the rezound was the best buy tho! :p

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
marcelo said:

Did you mention us to your wife? :)