1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Lucid 4G USB Sync with 2011 Hyundai Sonata

Discussion in 'LG Lucid 2' started by azfords, Apr 21, 2012.

1. azfords

azfords New Member

Really would like to have my steering wheel controls work with my music. I can plug a USB drive into the USB port and the car system will read it fine, but when I plug in the phone, I get a USB read error. I am using bluetooth, for now, which works well but forces me to look at and use the phone to control the music playing. I also use the phone for GPS (ALK's Copilot Live) for traffic and turn by turn. This works well through the USB or Bluetooth but means that when I am using it, I lose GPS audio through the car if I use a different source for playing music.

Bottom line: Is there any way to get the Lucid to play music via USB with my car????
Search tags for this page
2011 hyundai usb music folders
2011 hyundai sonata usb drive
how to play music though usb on lg lucid
how to play music through the car with lucid

how to sync an lg lucid to a car

hyundai bluetooth lucid

hyundai sonata bluetooth music android
hyundai sonata usb reading
hyundai sonata with android phone for music
hyundai usb port reading error
lg lucid to will not play bluetooth audio in hyundai sonata