LTE2 2INIT REcovery HELP!!

agt7575

Reaction score
Stupid question, but how exactly do I use the LTE2 2INIT RECOVERY app? I installed the app the clicked on the 2init recovery option. After a half second I get a notification box saying "success". Then I proceed to click on the Reboot Recovery option and the phone proceeds to reboot but after it gets to the LG symbol the phone then goes blank and all I get is a black screen. I let it sit for a few minutes thinking that it was still loading, but nothing happens. I hold down the power button and reboot the phone and try it all again with the same results.

Am I missing something? Do I need to install something prior to using this app? If so, what and how? Sorry, first phone I had that the bootloader was locked an no procedures available to unlock it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

OP
agt7575

agt7575

Reaction score
Gracias amigo.... Worked like a charm!!! Must of had an older version of the app installed... Thanks dude....

Reaction score
Thanks. I just used this in reference for my first attempt. Worked great except the two times I tried flashing zips my entire internal storage was erased

Sent from my VS930 4G using Droid Forums