LTE On/Off Having Trouble Switching

npro1464

Reaction score
I'm running BAMF remit, and also have installed LTE On/Off, and I'm finding it difficult to switch from 3g to 4G. Is anyone else having this problem? Is there a setting I should have my phone on to make it easier? Thanks

This threads just been BAMFed!

jimmydene84

Reaction score
Y use the app? It's built into BAMF toolbox. Used it since day 1 and have no issues

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
N

npro1464

Reaction score
I guess its just an extra step I don't feel like taking. Would deleting LTE On/Off and using the BAMF tool kit help?

robrecht

Reaction score
I'm running BAMF remit, and also have installed LTE On/Off, and I'm finding it difficult to switch from 3g to 4G. Is anyone else having this problem? Is there a setting I should have my phone on to make it easier? Thanks

Yes, it does not always switch right away. Sometimes I've rebooted to make it switch, 'though it might just be a delay issue. Because of this, I usually don't bother switching back and forth. That and I'm addicted to 4G speed.

jimmydene84

Reaction score
I've found that if u know u r in a 4G area, that the cdma auto works great for 3g, but I have problems switching to the 4G auto setting, I use the LTE mode only, and have no problems switching back and forth that way

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums