LPP Widget Replacements

Abs

Reaction score
I really hope this is the right place to post this question. Couldn't find a different spot that made more sense than in General.

Anyways, I have been using LPP since I got my first droid, the Droid 2 in November. I have never used it just because I like it better than all the other launchers though. I've been using it strictly because of the widgets it came with. IMO LPP is a horribly designed launcher (although it is fast) and ide much rather be using stock or ADW or GO or really anything else. I just flashed the MIUI port and have to say I've never liked another setup more. I'm simply in love with the launcher. But.... now I have no awesome widgets.

Could some members here provide some feedback on what you use personally? How are your homescreens setup? What widgets do you use? What is the best replacement for a facebook, calender, Gmail, or people widget?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
Abs

Abs

Reaction score
So I guess no one ever replied to this. I found some awesome replacements on my own though. Its called Android Pro Widgets. You can find it on Google. It looks EXACTLY like lpp widgets

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Thisguy89

Reaction score
There is also Colorize Widget in the Market.
Very similar to the LPP widgets.

Sent from my Liquid Droid 2

TheIceCable

Reaction score
+1 on APW. I bought it yesterday and haven't looked back. I was like you and wanted the widgets without LPP. now I'm using Go with APW and I'm good to go.

This message was brought to you by a rooted, supercharged, simply stunning OG Droid; and by viewers like you.