1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Low volume

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by mikecox, May 4, 2013.

1. mikecox

mikecox Member

First, is there a way to search specific forums? I tried searching on low volume and volume but I didn't want to get results across the entire forum, just from people in the Nexus section of the forum. I went to Advanced search thinking I'd find the option to choose there but didn't.

So... I'm having trouble with low sound volume. Not so much on calls, but playing You Tube clips are sometimes very difficult to hear, unless it's totally quiet and I am totally focused.

I have Power Amp for playing music, but it has a pre-amp so there's no problem with playing music, and the volume on my phone calls is usually ok, but sometimes; on speaker phone, it's not loud enough. I just called the "no call" number and even on speaker phone to vol was too low.

One other thing, when I was asked to press N the dialpad went blank and I had to sneak up on it. I'm guessing that has something to do with holding the phone to your ear, but why is it blanking when I don't have it to my face?
  2. mikecox

mikecox Member

Earphones work fine, and I've gotten used to the vol levels with calls. Thanks
Search tags for this page

galaxy 4 low volume

galaxy s2 call volume too low

galaxy s2 sound volume suddenly sucks

galaxy s3 call volume too low

galaxy s3 sudden low volume

low volume

low volume on galaxy nexus

phone volume on android galaxy it's too low

phone volume sg3 ver low all of a sudden
s3 call volume too low

s3 volume suddenly