low space/txt message inbox full?

RhythmKyle

Reaction score
so i barely have any apps although i did put most on my sd card and my phone constantly says low on space and txt message memory inbox full. i have a 16gb sd card but i only have about 1gb of stuff on it cause i dont know how to put anything besides apps on it. is there anyways i can save EVERYTHING onto my sd card because the whole saving things onto your sd card didnt really help at all since you can barely save anything to the sd card.. any help?

Reaction score
How about.......delete some apps?

I had a droid1 before it went to official 2.2 and had apps2sd working and i never had a problem with space. Just delete the worthless apps you don't use.

And it doesn't necessarily mean you have too many apps, but you may have too many large apps. IE Google earth is like 25mb

OP
R

RhythmKyle

Reaction score
How about.......delete some apps?

I had a droid1 before it went to official 2.2 and had apps2sd working and i never had a problem with space. Just delete the worthless apps you don't use.

And it doesn't necessarily mean you have too many apps, but you may have too many large apps. IE Google earth is like 25mb
i deleted a bunch about 3 weeks ago and without addding any more it just randomly came back. facebook is the biggest app and its like 50mb but every other one is below 4mb and i only have about 8 more. i have about 90mb total and it says i have 20mb left but my inbox is still constantly full with only 4 conversations open with 20 txts in 2 of them.