"Low on Space"

Discussion in 'LG Vortex' started by MyPoorPhone, Jun 15, 2011.

1. MyPoorPhone

MyPoorPhone New Member

I have a LG Vortex, I had it for one month. I only have 3 apps and like a couple text messages. Why do I keep getting this pop up? I know my phone is not out of space.
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Well, I don't know anything about your phone, but if I had this issue I would try a factory data reset. If you download the apps again and you still get that message, I'd use my warranty.

Hopefully the apps you have installed are not a task killer or virus protection. I really don't see even those causing that kind of message but if you do have them uninstall before resetting.
  3. graygrannyonate

graygrannyonate New Member

I am having the same problem. While the phone came with a 2 GB I have replaced it with my 8 GB from my HTC eris.

The salesrep automatically put Back-Up assistant on without asking me. Now I have double 300 contacts because Goggle sync is most important to me. I'm told I can't take Backup assistant off without the factory reset. Is there really not a way to delete or just turn off Back-Up assistant.

There are several other programs I would like to get rid of, but the option to uninstall is grayed out.

I would also like to save my text messages, contacts, etc to my SD card. That option is there, but also grayed out. What gives?

Its like I am feeling to log on to the phone as an adminitrator or something.

Suggestions for making the buttons usuable?

What is strange is that I had a bunch of texts on my phone. Most of them had been erased and then I got the low on memory message. Do the text messages, contacts and apps all save to the same place?

Debbie
Search tags for this page
do i have to have a sd card in my lg vortex
how do you free up space on a lg vortex vs660 phone
how to clean up memory lg vortex
how to delete text messages on lg vortex
how to free space on lg vort ex
how to free space on lg vortex
how to free up space on a lg phone from verizon

how to free up space on lg vortex

how to have more space on the vortex

lg low on space