OP
dlwhdtjr

dlwhdtjr

Reaction score
I've been wondering that too...
Questions never get answered *mumble mumble*

justsayin

Reaction score
Just print out the offer, take it into Best Buy and they'll price match.

Picked up mine from a local Best Buy for $127 out the door.

Okay so you buy the droid from bestbuy, what happens when the phone starts acting funny and it needs to be replaced? do you take it to bestbuy and they replace it or do you take it to verizon?

I'm not 100% but I think you can take it a VZW store It's a Moto and has a one year hardware warranty.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just print out the offer, take it into Best Buy and they'll price match.

Picked up mine from a local Best Buy for $127 out the door.

Okay so you buy the droid from bestbuy, what happens when the phone starts acting funny and it needs to be replaced? do you take it to bestbuy and they replace it or do you take it to verizon?

I'm not 100% but I think you can take it a VZW store It's a Moto and has a one year hardware warranty.

The answer is you take it to VZW. Sear, BB or who ever is an authorized retailer. The warranty is through VZW to the user. VZW takes it up with Motorola. Simple as that :)

OP
dlwhdtjr

dlwhdtjr

Reaction score
So... Is there a wireless section in a regular Sears store that would sell you the same prices as the online version?

luckmylife

Reaction score
Sh*t! I was gonna print out that ad for $119 but then my internet messed up and when I re-loaded the page it was $149?!

luckmylife

Reaction score
Double Sh*t! I just reloaded the page again to see if it would go back to $119 and now it's $179?! That website does NOT like me:icon_ nono2:

luckmylife

Reaction score
Double Sh*t! I just reloaded the page again to see if it would go back to $119 and now it's $179?! That website does NOT like me:icon_ nono2:

Same here, what happened?

I think I found out what happened...

I'm only guessing, but the Sears website had something about a Saturday only sale, and as I was looking at the website around midnight, I think that's why the price changed from $119 to $149. And then when I was looking around to get the price back to $119 I believe I had it set to Extended Contract, and it went up to $179. It sounds plausible, and it's my best guess :blink:

jlc80

Reaction score
Best buy's website says they don't match other store or online prices, so I don't understand how taking the offer to Best Buy helps?