1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Loving my Droid 2

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by eqforus5, Mar 24, 2011.

1. eqforus5

eqforus5 New Member

Bought my Droid 2 Global about 3 weeks ago and love it. Got the Z4 root file on my phone but having a hard time finding a good copy of the Droid 2 Recovery Bootstrap file. Any help would be appreciated.
  2. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

3. eqforus5

eqforus5 New Member

Thank you for the link it was a big help. Do you know where I can find a good link for the Fission ROM?
  4. Jboxen

Jboxen Premium Member Premium Member Developer

The official website for Fission is Account Suspended however when naviating there, the acount has been suspended. Maybe not a good sign, might want to hold off on flashing it.
  5. eqforus5

eqforus5 New Member

Fission and Liberty

Thank you for the info it just might be a good idea to wait on flashing it. Do you know where I can get Liberty rom?