Lovin this phone

lantz

Reaction score
Hi I'm Lance. Third smartphone, first one being a Samsung Omnia. It held me down for a while, but was another one of those wannabe iphone killers. Started using the Blackberry World, but I wasn't satisfied with the web browsing experience and wasn't too familiar with the apps. The BBM was interesting as I could chat with some buddies that had it as well but nothing too special. Now, with the Motorola Droid. I've been eying this phone since I've had my Omnia some time ago. Even before the super hyped marketing agenda on TV, I had seen the specs of this phone on a random gadget site. I just knew I had to get one. And here I am now, introducing myself on the Droid forums of how Impressed I am of this phone's capabilities.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hi I'm Lance. Third smartphone, first one being a Samsung Omnia. It held me down for a while, but was another one of those wannabe iphone killers. Started using the Blackberry World, but I wasn't satisfied with the web browsing experience and wasn't too familiar with the apps. The BBM was interesting as I could chat with some buddies that had it as well but nothing too special. Now, with the Motorola Droid. I've been eying this phone since I've had my Omnia some time ago. Even before the super hyped marketing agenda on TV, I had seen the specs of this phone on a random gadget site. I just knew I had to get one. And here I am now, introducing myself on the Droid forums of how Impressed I am of this phone's capabilities.

Welcome to your newest obsession, lantz! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum! This place is full of friendly folks and great information. So just look around and make yourself at home! You'll be amazed how much you can learn by reading the threads here on the forum! Start out with the links in my signature and that ought to lessen the learning curve a little. If you get stuck, just post a question in the appropriate area and someone will be along to help you out. Enjoy!

:welcome:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you got your Droid and joined this forum.

Mike