Love this ROM but I'm having some problems

meguy

Reaction score
So I'm just chilling, reading A Wrinkle in Time and out of the corner of my eye I notice that my phone is bootlooping. I've had the ROM running and the phone functional virtually flawlessly since 3.0 v1.0 was released so I don't know what happened and in truth this is the second time this has happened. I pulled the battery for a few seconds and the phone booted properly except with a warning telling me "Low on space; Phone storage space is getting low." Like I said, this is the second time this has happened. The first time I just booted in to recovery, did a system wipe to factory and reinstalled the ROM, problem was gone for the last couple of months, but I lost all of my contacts and other junk. Normally, I'd just do this again, but I would really rather not have to lose everything. When I click on the message in my notifications drop down it brings to the app manager where it says that I've used all of the 6.5 gigs available, but I doubt that there is any possibility that I've used more than 1.5gb. I tried uninstalling apps I have downloaded, which as far as I know have been uninstalled, yet it doesn't seem to effect how much space the phone thinks is being used. Others that I didn't uninstall crash, except for the system apps. I can't access the root browser lite app for more than a couple of seconds so I can't even verify if I successfully backed up my contacts. Intermittently I'll get a pop up saying "The application Google Services Framework has stopped unexpectedly." Like I said no idea what's happened. All I know is, I've had the phone for just short of two years, it's taken water damage, and countless falls, but I don't think that those have caused this, as I didn't have this problem until several months after the most recent damages. Any help is appreciated, sorry if I rambled. Thank you.

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's referring to Ram, not storage with the low memory warnings. I recommend you do a Nandroid or TiBu and then reflash everything.

OP
M

meguy

Reaction score
It's referring to Ram, not storage with the low memory warnings. I recommend you do a Nandroid or TiBu and then reflash everything.
Nah dude, when I press on the notification about the phones memory being over capacity it brings me to a screen that suggests that the flash memory on the phone is oer capacity and it specifically shows that the flash memory is 500mb over the 6gb capacity that the phone features. There is some kind error as I don't use that memory for much if anything. I install apps to my 16gb sd card so there's no way that it could be that anything more than systems app taking up space on my on phone memory. Maybe I should have posted to a bug reports thread? Is there one?