Love this phone!

Smuuth

Reaction score
I have had the Droid since 11/3/09 and I love it. I am an acknowledged BlackBerry fan, but this device has exceeded all my expectations. As a member of the Verizon Wireless Customer Council, I get a chance to use many of the VZW offerings and the Droid has so far been the best of all.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
!!! Welcome "Smuuth" to DroidForums !!!

Welcome to the forums !!! We hope you like it here. I know what you mean about this Droid being such a fantastic device. I too loved the BB's. But this has made that all go away. It's great to see the Droid hit the ground and running. My hat is off to VZW/Motorola/Android !!! This can only get better !!!

So what does a member of the Verizon Wireless Customer Council do?

OP
Smuuth

Smuuth

Reaction score
!!! Welcome "Smuuth" to DroidForums !!!

Welcome to the forums !!! We hope you like it here. I know what you mean about this Droid being such a fantastic device. I too loved the BB's. But this has made that all go away. It's great to see the Droid hit the ground and running. My hat is off to VZW/Motorola/Android !!! This can only get better !!!

So what does a member of the Verizon Wireless Customer Council do?
To be real basic about it, we are a group of Verizon Wireless customers who were invited by VZW to participate in a private forum where we provide our opinions and reviews strictly from a customer viewpoint. We receive phones (sometimes earlier than the public release) and use them on our own lines of service and give feedback. We are allowed to discuss and post our opinions in public forums as well.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Nice, Sign Me Up !
Sounds like a familiar program I have heard at other places before. :cool:
Nothing Like being on the Cutting Edge of Tech :p