Love "sarcasm" the new Verizon Share more of your $ with us plan.......

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow, look at that floating circle of devices falling from the sky Mom and Dad, can we join ,please pretty please:p,OK children it's Ver:icon_ devil:izon of course we can, with this recession going on "barely making ends meet", oh wait, the tax man just raised our taxes, what the hell, we getting lubed anyways, LOL.
[video=youtube;rDnBi3bxilc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=rDnBi3bxilc[/video]

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Notice they never mention the price. That commercial is such a joke.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

harp666

Reaction score
Yea .they are stripping people of their unlimited data plans and touting the All Share Plan like it's a gift to everyone.
I used my upgrade before June 28th to assure my unlimited data plan stays intact for 2 more years. . I'm sure that Verizon did this move because they know that many people will use their upgrade to buy the iPhone5, and by doing so they will forfeit their grandfathered unlimited data plans...sneaky... ...

harp666

Reaction score
If you pay full retail for your next phone you can keep your unlimited data as per my conversation with Verizon...who the heck can afford that!

JFrawls

Reaction score
What a shame.... and a sham... they think they can bamboozle everyone into their wallet killing share everything plans.... F' you verizon, I won't go for it!!:p

droidummie

Reaction score
you will be grandfathered in if you already have unlimited data ONLY IF you buy the phone at regular no contract price... it may seem like a lot of money, but in the long run... unlimited data and u don't have to pay $30 for only 2gigs.

I sold my iphone 4s and bought the Samsung galaxy s 3 for full retail but only had to pay extra $200 from the $599.99 since I used the money sold from my iphone.
it's like buying the phone for a 2yr upgrade of $199.99 BUT I KEEEP MY UNLIMITED DATA! =)

Z06_Mir

Reaction score
If you pay full retail for your next phone you can keep your unlimited data as per my conversation with Verizon...who the heck can afford that!

The phone itself is $250 under a 2 year contract. Losing my unlimited data I would basically need to at least step up to the 5gb a month plan which is $50 a month. So a $400 difference in price, but over just 2 years paying that extra $20 a month is $480... not to mention being locked into a contract. So I figure that over the next 2 years, I save $80 and I can jump ship whenever I want. If I keep the phone as long as I kept my Thunderbolt I will have broken even. So yes, I did pay retail and it's completely affordable if you run the numbers.

harp666

Reaction score
In my previous post I was refering to the iPhone5...if you want to buy the iPhone 4s 64gig version at full retail your math would be quite different...I had one before my galaxy3...look at the retail cost for that..OUCH!!!!

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
you will be grandfathered in if you already have unlimited data ONLY IF you buy the phone at regular no contract price... it may seem like a lot of money, but in the long run... unlimited data and u don't have to pay $30 for only 2gigs.

I sold my iphone 4s and bought the Samsung galaxy s 3 for full retail but only had to pay extra $200 from the $599.99 since I used the money sold from my iphone.
it's like buying the phone for a 2yr upgrade of $199.99 BUT I KEEEP MY UNLIMITED DATA! =)

Dont forget, you get to miss out on that $30 upgrade fee as well. Big Red Cash Cows!

jneusch

Reaction score
I have made a decision not to take the subsidized price again. I paid retail for my GS3 so that I could keep my unlimited data. The funny part is that I only use 1 - 2 gb per month, but I be damned to have VZ make me switch plans. I need to sell my 4s to cover the difference.

Signum

Reaction score
You unlimited data sheep crack me up.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Love the OP cyber! :thumbup:

And don't knock the unlimited data sheep as you call us....we do what we gotta do to keep our unlimited plans and we're not ashamed of it! Cause only those of us that have them know how valuable they truly are in this day and age.
(Especially being on Verizons blazing fast LTE network) :D
Enjoy your cappage. ;)

tap'n