Love my rezound, found a few MINOR issues.

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by cp24eva, Nov 29, 2011.

1. jntdroid

jntdroid Super Moderator
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +319
    Just got the extended battery on this thing... man it makes it a beast. Almost a quarter inch thicker than the Bionic with the extended battery.

2. cp24eva

cp24eva Member

Ratings:
    +9
    Yeah, i got that too. Hence the reason I am only going to use when I know I'll need it. Even though it makes it a bit chunky the contours kinda lessen the annoyance as it isn't to bad to hold in your hand without a case. but with that case/holster combo they sell, it make it like a friggin tortoise.

3. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Moderator
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +31
    I was reading a couple of people complaining about Go Launcher on some other forum. I have no experience with it because I prefer ADW, but for now I'm trying to get used to sense and all it's quirks so I can tell the less informed why they should change launchers lol.

4. mikeyman67

mikeyman67 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I think Sense is OK, but don't like the bottom bar being non customizable, so I run Go Launcher and its running great here. I ran cleantool from scottsroms.com and froze all the bloatware and Sense and I am a happy guy right now. I have the ICS theme on Go Launcher until ICS comes to this one for real.

5. atomicwedgie

atomicwedgie Member

Ratings:
    +1
    My biggest issue with this phone so far is the unreliable mail sync. Sometimes I have to sync 2 or even three times for it to see new messages.

My other issue is the lack of ability to change the flashing led color with GO SMS. From what I've read elsewhere, the led can do other colors but it will take root to get that to work.

6. cp24eva

cp24eva Member

Ratings:
    +9
    Really? Not being able to change your flashing LED is an issue? Man, that's a tad on the petty side huh? The mail sync thing is a real issue though.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

7. atomicwedgie

atomicwedgie Member

Ratings:
    +1
    How's that petty? I didn't say it was a serious issue but since I've been able to do it with all my Moto phones since my Droid OG, it's kind of annoying that I can't on the latest and greatest HTC.

8. cp24eva

cp24eva Member

Ratings:
    +9
    Some thing that small shouldn't be even worth mentioning but hey if that's a issue to you then that's all on you. Still a tight piece of work though.

9. jntdroid

jntdroid Super Moderator
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +319
    I have to admit that even after just a few days of usage, I miss the customizable LED on the Gnex. One of those things that doesn't sound like a big deal unless you're used to having it as an option.

10. atomicwedgie

atomicwedgie Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Dude... the title of the thread contains "MINOR issues" to stress that the thread contains issues that are not a huge deal. What you feel necessitates a mention or not isn't what this forum is all about. Nor is it "All on me" as you say because, hang onto your hat, there are other people that miss this ability too. That's why there are threads mentioning it in almost every Rezound related forum.

11. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Moderator
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +31
    Someone emailed HTC and they said that the LED only does orange and green. Again this is all heresay until we get full access to the OS. Until then don't believe anything you read without actual proof. I believe this is in a thread on XDA. On the mail issue, as I've stated before use K-9 and leave your power settings on Performance.

12. mjh68

mjh68 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Speaking of the Email, I recently picked up a Rezound to replace my OG Droid. I am not sure how, but when i signed into Gmail and set my phone up the other email client also got synced to Gmail. How do I get rid of Gmail on the generic mail client ? As of now, I am getting duplicate emails and duplicate alerts everytime I get mail to my Gmail account.

Search tags for this page

clicking between switching music rezound

email not populating unless refreshing

how can i put full albums onto a playlist on my htc rezound

htc rezound music player scroll issues

rezound email doesn't sync on wifi