love my DROID

sheoguey

Reaction score
HI! I have a Motorola Droid, which was my second (and Better) choice. I went with a B***y Storm first and was fed up within 4 days while my happy spouse was 24/7 on his DROID (which I convinced him to get!)

I took back the BS :) and brought home my own DROID and have been happily DOing everything I need since then.

I've yet to solve a couple of obstacles (group messaging would be awesome & the default gmail contacts is less than satisfying) but I am pleased with my "little computer" mostly. It even tethers to my netbook!!

YAYdancedroid!!!:heart:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
HI! I have a Motorola Droid, which was my second (and Better) choice. I went with a B***y Storm first and was fed up within 4 days while my happy spouse was 24/7 on his DROID (which I convinced him to get!)

I took back the BS :) and brought home my own DROID and have been happily DOing everything I need since then.

I've yet to solve a couple of obstacles (group messaging would be awesome & the default gmail contacts is less than satisfying) but I am pleased with my "little computer" mostly. It even tethers to my netbook!!

YAYdancedroid!!!:heart:

Welcome aboard, sheoguey! Plenty to learn here! Fasten your seatbelts and put your tray tables in their upright and locked position.. it's one hell of a ride! Follow the links in my signature and you’ll get some really good tips that may take the edge off that learning curve.

:welcome: