1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Love my Droid!!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by xmnj, Nov 20, 2009.

1. xmnj

xmnj New Member

Received my Droid last night. I came from an iPhone 3Gs, I did enjoy the iPhone but AT&T was not too good. I had Verizon a few months back, but ported over and for the past month been experiencing issues with AT&T such as calls not coming through and circuit busy errors.

This is a great forum and hope to contribute!!!
  2. ericwiz

ericwiz New Member

Welcome and congrats on the Droid!
  3. BillTheCat

BillTheCat New Member

Welcome to the forums. Sorry to hear you had to suffer like that. Having an iPhone is like owning a Lamborghini, but only being allowed to drive it on dirt roads. I'll take the Corvette on the interstate, hands down.
  4. Sam

Sam Premium Member Premium Member

Billthecat, good analogy, mostly.. though I certainly don't feel like the droid is a lesser phone, maybe just less pretty (read: "girly")... welcome to the forum, xmnj!
  5. ericwiz

ericwiz New Member

I *gasp* prefer the look of the Droid!!