1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Love my Droid 3 but I just received my 4th replacement. UGH!!

Discussion in 'Droid 3 Hacks' started by anthony_rada, Nov 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anthony_rada

anthony_rada New Member

Hey android family so since i got my Droid 3 i have loved it. But now since i rooted i been thru 4 Droid 3's. I went from SD3 then my phone was bricked then tried installing narcotics on my second droid 3 and the phone wouldn't boot up. Got my third phone then tried installed "monster rom" worked good for about 3 weeks then I woke up one morning and my phone was on fire (not really on fire the phone was really hot) and i didnt even charge overnight. Did a battery pull and got nothing. Now I got my body 4th phone and im on stock not rooted and on .890 and now im afraid to root again. Does anybody have an idea on what i might be doing wrong? also whats the difference on deodexed and debloated? I went thru so many roms on my og droid and never had a problem. Can anybody help and give me the power to root again??? lol thanks in advance!!!!!
  2. REMilk

REMilk New Member

Are you getting 'free' replacements after you 'brick' your phone?
  3. pistacio

pistacio New Member

Unbelievable. There are tutorials on how to unbrick... research is your friend.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums App
  4. anthony_rada

anthony_rada New Member

Yea free replacements. I call customer care I never go in to verizon. :)

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums
  5. apl3

apl3 New Member

Wow just wow. I guess we dont have to wonder why Verizon is changing its policy. If you dont know what you are doing dont root your phone better yet get a dumb phone.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

why i love my droid 3