Love it

infinity8x3

Reaction score
Just joining after lurking for a few days.

I have fallen in love with my moto droid, I come from a background of hacking psp's and loved being able to develop for them, and all the homebrew. PSP is a closed source though.

Android = Open source! Amazing, no more hacking the hardware/firmware just to unlock the device and allow for homebrew./apps

Linux core = epic win!

While i admit I have had a htc eris and now a moto droid I'm actually more amazed at the OS than the phone hardware, albeit is very good.

This is the most exited I have been over a portable device since Pandora's battery came out for psp.

This baby is going every where with me.

Also this forum looks great and fun to.

Last edited:

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome to the machine!

glad you found us!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just joining after lurking for a few days.

I have fallen in love with my moto droid, I come from a background of hacking psp's and loved being able to develop for them, and all the homebrew. PSP is a closed source though.

Android = Open source! Amazing, no more hacking the hardware/firmware just to unlock the device and allow for homebrew./apps

Linux core = epic win!

While i admit I have had a htc eris and now a moto droid I'm actually more amazed at the OS than the phone hardware, albeit is very good.

This is the most exited I have been over a portable device since Pandora's battery came out for psp.

This baby is going every where with me.

Also this forum looks great and fun to.

Welcome, infinity 8X3! Ah, the infamous Droid love affair... we all suffer from it to varying degrees. :heart: :motdroidvert: :heart: This is a great forum, glad you decided to join the madness!

r-dubya

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! I'm sure it wont take you long to root, mod, develop, and mod some more!