Love ics but miss some things

andlamv

Reaction score
I miss the old navigation animations with 3d type movement icons and widgets with the little glow when you stopped scrolling. I love the way text messages look the dark blue and black and white really go well.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

V3XED

Reaction score
Ya, personally i think the new color scheme is fantastic. Homescreen icons are still big in my opinion. Also the haphazard homepage transition was kinda cool. overall now its way better though. The new text, settings, and widgets, and especially notifaction bar are just sooooo sleek and clean. Love it.

DxL

Reaction score
I also miss some of the aspects of Gingerbread. But Loving Quality and Speed Of Ice Cream Sandwich.

DoctorV

Reaction score
I miss the old navigation animations with 3d type movement icons and widgets with the little glow when you stopped scrolling.

This is pretty much the only thing I miss. It was pretty slick. Now scrolling icons are all flat and boring. It's like taking a step back to 2009 :(

dyno

Reaction score
DoctorV said:
This is pretty much the only thing I miss. It was pretty slick. Now scrolling icons are all flat and boring. It's like taking a step back to 2009 :(

Lol I was thinking the same thing.

OP
andlamv

andlamv

Reaction score
Yeah i like ics alot and the high quality of it. Dail pad looks awesome too.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

hammer3882

Reaction score
So far after 24hrs only complaint I have is, I miss the linked ringer and notification volumes. Dont like how you have to turn both down now when the rocker used to do both.

intmd8r

Reaction score
So far after 24hrs only complaint I have is, I miss the linked ringer and notification volumes. Dont like how you have to turn both down now when the rocker used to do both.
Yep - that's my only complaint too!!