LOVE but 2 problems...

collinjm01

Reaction score
I cant change my ringtone, when i do, it automatically goes back to default.
And I cant recieve full mms messages, like a picture with a sound. It only recieves the pic.

any soultions?
(OG Droid) dancedroid

thanks
-mike

Nick177th

Reaction score
I cant change my ringtone, when i do, it automatically goes back to default.
And I cant recieve full mms messages, like a picture with a sound. It only recieves the pic.

any soultions?
(OG Droid) dancedroid

thanks
-mike

^^^^^^
What he said. And no orientation on home screen. Really nice rom though.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Flash the newest version. This rom was created for a phone with no slider keyboard..hence...no orientation. Possibly it will be incorporated into future versions

Sent from crystal droid

OP
collinjm01

collinjm01

Reaction score
Flash the newest version. This rom was created for a phone with no slider keyboard..hence...no orientation. Possibly it will be incorporated into future versions

Sent from crystal droid

Will this fix ringtone too? Plus do I gotta do a wipe tp go from 11.26 to current

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ringtone is fixed. Led notification is fixed. Yessir...you need to wipe.

Sent from crystal droid

replicant

Reaction score
Hmm, LED notifications are fixed for incoming emails via gmail? That's the last of my issues with MIUI that i'm having; i wiped when i installed 12.0, then didn't wipe when i went to .1, .2 and .3. Should I have wiped just to go to the 12.x point releases? I get SMS led notifications and twitter notifications just fine; just not gmail notifications.

Thanks (and sorry to hijack your thread) collinjm01.
-rep

xformulax

Reaction score
Hmm, LED notifications are fixed for incoming emails via gmail? That's the last of my issues with MIUI that i'm having; i wiped when i installed 12.0, then didn't wipe when i went to .1, .2 and .3. Should I have wiped just to go to the 12.x point releases? I get SMS led notifications and twitter notifications just fine; just not gmail notifications.

Thanks (and sorry to hijack your thread) collinjm01.
-rep

yes.

menu, settings, system, trackball settings, trackball color, choose any color other than white, pink, or sapphire.

mine is blinking blue right now with only a new gmail alert in my notification bar.

replicant

Reaction score
interesting, i tried that per the UI guide posted as a sticky for the MIUI rom thread. didn't seem to work. i'll try re-flashing after wiping and such. this is a good chance to start doing backups with titanium i guess. thanks for confirming that it should indeed work.

xformulax

Reaction score
every time you reply here i get a new blinking light, and notification tone that i selected :)