Loud Vibrate Issue

djsmooth56

Reaction score
Alright, so I just got my car dock yesterday and was playing with it this morning when my Droid froze up. It was in the dock and started to vibrate like I had a incoming call, but there was no answer buttion displayed. The screen was completly black and I could not get it to turn on. It kept vibrating and I could'nt do anything about. I pulled it out of the dock and pulled the battery (probably a minute or so later because I was running into work at the same time). After the re-set, it seems to function fine, but the vibrate seems to be extreemly loud. It vibrates really hard and makes a loud (vibration) sound. Could the long duration of vibration cause the vibrator to become loose? Anyone else experience a loud vibrate? Any suggestions what I should do? Thanks.

LastLaugh

Reaction score
I know for me at least the vibrator is inherently loud, if you dont like it grab an app that you can adjust the length of the vibrate so its not so long.

arty2hottie

Reaction score
I have that problem sometimes. I dont have a car dock but when Im surfing the web on the droid and hit the back button on the bottom of the droid it vibrates really strong and loud, like 10 times louder and stronger than normal. Usually the vibration is soft and quiet. I cant seem to figure out why it does this. Its not all the time but it does happen to me so you are not the only one. Ill be interested to see if anyone else has noticed this.

arty2hottie

Reaction score
Also I can only get my droid to do the strong vibration with the back button only. Nothing else will cause it to vibrate like that and its about 50 percent of the time.

nick.koutrelakos

Reaction score
YES! finally, other people who understand what I'm talking about. I've had 4 Droids and 2 of them had excessively loud vibrations. i couldn't even take it, I turned all haptic feedback off... I know there are apps to set the length of vibrations for incoming calls/texts, but I need one for just overall, too.