Lotus Notes Sync

smilepak

Reaction score
Anyone got it to work, the only one I found is CommonTime mNote (used before back in WinMo days) and Champion. Any other?

trebor

Reaction score
The latest version of mNotes5 Wireless from CommonTime syncs Lotus Notes with Android, iPhone, Palm Pre (as well as Symbian and WinMo). For Android, iPhone, Palm Pre devices, it makes your Lotus Notes desktop/laptop 'look' like an Exchange server. You just create a Exchange ActiveSync account on the mobile device and it then sync your contacts, calendar and mail directly with Lotus Notes.

It works really well over both WiFi and cellular connections and even does push email!

contempt

Reaction score
The latest version of mNotes5 Wireless from CommonTime syncs Lotus Notes with Android, iPhone, Palm Pre (as well as Symbian and WinMo). For Android, iPhone, Palm Pre devices, it makes your Lotus Notes desktop/laptop 'look' like an Exchange server. You just create a Exchange ActiveSync account on the mobile device and it then sync your contacts, calendar and mail directly with Lotus Notes.

It works really well over both WiFi and cellular connections and even does push email!

So does this mean my computer needs to be on and Notes always running in order to sync?

avs

Reaction score
Tried this one - very promising! It's in beta now.

[video=youtube;c-F0wOV2I0g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-F0wOV2I0g[/video]

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm glad to see that there are people still using Lotus Notes, the only Lotus application worth using. However, I'm hearing more and more companies flock towards Outlook.

avs

Reaction score
I'm glad to see that there are people still using Lotus Notes, the only Lotus application worth using. However, I'm hearing more and more companies flock towards Outlook.

I used Outlook in the past, and, personally, I like Notes. It's good for collaboration.

coolicool

Official DF Vendor
Premium Member
Reaction score
i suggest evernote and onenote

Sent from my SM-N9008V using Tapatalk

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
i suggest evernote and onenote

Sent from my SM-N9008V using Tapatalk

Those applications are very different from Lotus Notes and Outlook. Lotus Notes is an application that allows you to create databases, and share them with others. You can put a database on one server, and replicate the data locally or to other servers. It is also an email and calendar client. Outlook is an email and calendar client only.