1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Lots of connection issues after OTA

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by cfaber, Dec 25, 2011.

1. cfaber

cfaber New Member

After the OTA update I've had nothing but connection issues. The phone will run great for a while then lose all connectivity, including wifi.

Anyone else having these issues.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  2. esant

esant New Member

I'm definitely dropping data service more than I did before. It's also taking forever to switch between wifi and data service. If i turn off the wifi, I'll sometimes have to reboot for the data to come back on.
  3. JaBr1884

JaBr1884 New Member

I'm taking it with a grain of salt, but I spoke with a level 2 tech from Motorola, who suggested a 2nd patch is expected to be released soon specifically for the connectivity issues of the recent patch. I sure hope this is true.
  4. droid2drummer

droid2drummer New Member

Yes indeed! Mine was great before the update!!

Motorola Droid Razr™
    Peace!
  5. cfaber

cfaber New Member

So one thing I'm noticing is that 3g and 4g access are fine. This issue seems to be directly related to wifi. I haven't tried yet but it would be interesting to see if different security models on wifi make any difference with the connectivity.