1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Lost ROM Manager Premium, Help!

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by npro1464, Apr 26, 2011.

1. npro1464

npro1464 Member

I purchased ROM Manager Premium months ago when I started flashing, but now it is gone after I dled Cyanogen RC4. I backed it up and all using Titanium, and every time I try to restore and reopen it it tells me that I need to purchase the premium version. I am trying to download the most recent version of Cyanogen with the few bug fixes and I am illiterate without ROM Manager Premium, but I don't feel like paying for something I already purchased. Can anyone help? Does anyone know who I should contact? Thanks!
  2. jchammer123

jchammer123 New Member

When you go to the market, under "my apps" it doesn't show rom manager premium?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  3. Graymayre

Graymayre New Member

If you purchased it through the market, when you search for it, it will say "Purchased" where it shows the price. You will be able to redownload the license for free.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
Search tags for this page

already bought rom manager

how to recover license key for rom manager

lost rom manager premium

rom manager already purchased
rom manager license key

rom manager not premium anymore

rom manager not recognizing license

rom manager premium license

rom manager premium lost license
updated rom manager and lost premium