Lost random pictures from gallery, thoughts?

MagicMiloX

Reaction score
So, this morning I noticed that I have lost random pics from my gallery. My guess is that as I was unmounting my Droid from the computer, I pulled it a bit prematurely. I have a few questions regarding this.

1) If this is the case, did I mess up my SD card, and will this be a permanent issue? Obviously, no one can really say for sure, but if anyone has done something similar, I'd like to know so that I can back up my data and possibly look at a new sd card.

2) Is there a good solution for backing up pictures/video/any other data on my phone?

3) Strange thing, if I browse my SD card, I think I have found some of the pictures, they are just not showing up in gallery. Just to add to the mystery.

Opinions are appreciated, should I wipe and flash a new rom or recovery to see if that takes care of random bugginess? Full disclosure, I'm running the 2.1 bb v. 1.1. Thanks.

jev

Reaction score
Mine does this on occasion but after a while they will reappear. I have no idea why.

jaed569

Reaction score
You probably had an issue when mounting/unmounting your SD card. Prematurely pulling it could cause issues. Have you considered formatting your SD card? (of course backing up everything on it first)