1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Lost phone contacts

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by BEEFSTEAK, Jul 7, 2011.

1. BEEFSTEAK

BEEFSTEAK New Member

Last night my DROID X was working just fine until i woke this morning and realized all my contacts and numbers were deleted, when i first got the phone i backed up all my data and contacts and when i went to restore my lost data it said that only 15 contacts were backed up out of the couple hundred i orginally had. Can anyone help? Im not sure how this happened and my phone wasnt being used for 9 hours when i was asleep it was on stand by and plugged into my wall charger. Any help would be greatly appreciated.- Thank you.
  2. BodyBagz

BodyBagz Active Member

Did you back-up your contacts via Verizons Back-Up Assistant, or were you syncing your Contacts to your Gmail account?

If only the Verizon BUA, then log in to it via Verizons My Verizon page and see if there is a full back-up present....

If syncing to Gmail as well, just make sure you can still log in to your Gmail account from the phone, and then go to Settings--->Accounts--->Google--->Sync Contacts <---and select Sync and see if your Contacts re-populate...
Search tags for this page

android incredible phone lost my contacts