Lost phone contacts

BEEFSTEAK

Reaction score
Last night my DROID X was working just fine until i woke this morning and realized all my contacts and numbers were deleted, when i first got the phone i backed up all my data and contacts and when i went to restore my lost data it said that only 15 contacts were backed up out of the couple hundred i orginally had. Can anyone help? Im not sure how this happened and my phone wasnt being used for 9 hours when i was asleep it was on stand by and plugged into my wall charger. Any help would be greatly appreciated.- Thank you.

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Did you back-up your contacts via Verizons Back-Up Assistant, or were you syncing your Contacts to your Gmail account?

If only the Verizon BUA, then log in to it via Verizons My Verizon page and see if there is a full back-up present....

If syncing to Gmail as well, just make sure you can still log in to your Gmail account from the phone, and then go to Settings--->Accounts--->Google--->Sync Contacts <---and select Sync and see if your Contacts re-populate...

momsen

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
+8615288210290
maybe you can check your sms cards, if any chance you have synced your contacts to that card, if you do you can just layout your contact from that card.