Lost My Wife To The New Droid

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
my wife loves to text (on her dumb phone), but I can voice to text a text and do a paragraph in the time it takes her to tap out a word or two. That gets her attention; but she says it's just too complicated. I've told her time and again that I'd be happy to set up a smart phone for her and teach her how to use it. She works for a CPA firm and she's just too busy with tax season at the moment to add anything new to her brain.

huskur

Reaction score
My wife actually had me update her to 2.1 this morning. I can't believe it, she said she wouldn't do it. roflol

I take it you did the "force" update? Let me know how you like it. I am totally stock now as my wife is with her droid waiting for the 2.1 BUT i am thinking hard about rooting (again for the 3rd time) and getting Ulitimate Droid 9 version now that the MMS is fixed. That is the ONLY thing that made me unroot.

By the way....my wife loves her droid also. Really likes SWYPE!!!!!

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My wife actually had me update her to 2.1 this morning. I can't believe it, she said she wouldn't do it. roflol

I take it you did the "force" update? Let me know how you like it. I am totally stock now as my wife is with her droid waiting for the 2.1 BUT i am thinking hard about rooting (again for the 3rd time) and getting Ulitimate Droid 9 version now that the MMS is fixed. That is the ONLY thing that made me unroot.

By the way....my wife loves her droid also. Really likes SWYPE!!!!!

Compared to Droidmod, the only ROM I've ever used it isn't as nice IMHO. However I think they will root 2.1 and then I look forward to possibly rooting with Droidmod, but for right now, it's great.

bacalao

Reaction score
my girlfriend still has a storm, and a little sour that I'm not on bbm anymore, so anytime I'm on my Droid her nosy ass has to know what I'm doing for two reasons: 1. Am I talking to another female, 2. To see if it is something her phone can't do!
I need to get her something soon...

weaponx35

Reaction score
we need a wife app

we both bought new phones...i got the droid, she got the blur...still android operating system.

You know how they say for married couples to not put a tv in the bedroom
because it will impact the sex life negatively? Well...A DROID WILL TOO

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OMG!! LMAO!! all ya'll cracked me the hell up lol :rofl3:

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
we both bought new phones...i got the droid, she got the blur...still android operating system.

You know how they say for married couples to not put a tv in the bedroom
because it will impact the sex life negatively? Well...A DROID WILL TOO

I don't know, some of them late nite showtime flicks will get the blood pumpin' .... oh, you mean sex life TOGETHER :)

Darkseider

Reaction score
Hey Hook. It's far better than "Losing your new Droid to your wife".