Lost My Wife To The New Droid

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
She is sitting on the floor in her work clothes just tapping away. She got the Motorola Dock. Loves the pull out keyboard. Another happy camper.:)

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
if I could afford another $30 a month for data I'd get my wife a DROID From amazon.com for cheap and activate it on her account, but when ever we are out and about I have my droid she is at home 99% of the time babysitting so she really wouldn't need a Smart phone for her day to day texting

-=Jason=-

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Hahahaha, hope she doesn't leave you for the Droid.:tongue:

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Had to get one for my wife right after I got mine. All she really uses it for is Pandora and Facebook. Heck she won't even let me root it and lest me test my themes out on it!!

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is going to be a rough night. Between my wife asking me questions about the Droid and this place popping because of the update, I will be busy.

fr4c

Reaction score
I'm dreading June when my SO's contract is up. She's dead set on either the Droid or a BB, even though I told her the iPhone might be out for VZW by then.

Her response... "iPhone is for attention craving high maintenance sissys."

pigpen

Reaction score
I'm dreading June when my SO's contract is up. She's dead set on either the Droid or a BB, even though I told her the iPhone might be out for VZW by then.

Her response... "iPhone is for attention craving high maintenance sissys."

Niiice ... I also told my wife iphone might be coming to VZ soon, its been all over the news radio today. She looks at me and says soooo, so what , we have droids. Who needs an iphone?

hogowner

Reaction score
I have been married 29 years and I WISH I lost my with to the Droid...as a matter of fact...I wish she got lost LOL LOL :icon_ banana:

wkwaggoner

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid turbo 2
....see posts on sandra & jesse....a real how to if there ever was one....take off the king and queen and go tractor seat on post....that should do it....HA!

wkwaggoner

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid turbo 2
....see post on CASA NOBLE TEQUILA....that will solve all your issues for many many hours....then call in sick....OMG IT COULD WORK....

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
dont feel bad i had my droid for a week and my girl got ahold of it and took it and begged me to transfer it to her line... so i did and ended up buying another for myself...

things we do for women.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
This is going to be a rough night. Between my wife asking me questions about the Droid and this place popping because of the update, I will be busy.
Tell her she must use the search function : )

superglen99

Reaction score
got my wife the Droid and was gonna root but if 2.1 comes out when it supposed to I'll have to wait till 2.1 is cracked. I am rooted running cyanogen 5.0.5.3 and loving it. She likes her phone but said if the ipuke comes to verizon she might switch cause of the apps. of course by then the markets would be close to equal so really its anyones call

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My wife actually had me update her to 2.1 this morning. I can't believe it, she said she wouldn't do it. roflol