Lost my s3 but GPS is off whats the best way to find it???

b2bc420

Reaction score
2 weeks ago i lost my s3 i know it was stolen because the place i lost it and the way i lost it so... i tried using Find My Mobile | Samsung Content & Services but had no luck finding it am guessing it needs me to have my GPS on which i didnt. I also had AVG ani virus downloaded on my phone, so... can anyone PLEASEEEEE help with any way i can track my phone. I do have the IEMI and serial number of the phone.

Thanks

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Man, 2 weeks later after a stolen phone with the GPS off....not a good spot to be in. I don't think there's much you can do at this point. There are programs/apps out there to help you with this sort of thing, but it doesn't sound like you had one installed. I wouldn't get your hopes up but, good luck!

dirtyred138

Reaction score
Google has your mac address stored. Every android user has a google account. Access your account and dig in to your account settings. Find your mac address. Maybe google will be willing to help. Maybe you will need to learn to hack. If you are a linux user, get yourself a version of Kali. There should be some tools in there to help your search.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I would report the IMEI and Serial Number as a lost or stolen phone with Verizon. That way anyone who tries to activate it will get turned down at the store or on the phone. I don't really think you're going to recover the phone unless you can identify who took it and it leads you to the phone.

Also, change your Google account password IMMEDIATELY.

scott32746

Reaction score
App at one time called plan B
From Google play website you can add it.
Not sure if it is still available

plaztek98

Reaction score
I may have made a mistake getting this phone...all the apps I need isn't compatable for it
I535 is reject version si don't get it!

~R¤¤ted~