Lost my droid inc and asurion sent me an inc 2

Reaction score
I lost my phone and called in my claim. Asurion sent me a droid inc 2. This thing is awesome. I love it.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

OP
C
Reaction score
Yes it was. Asurion was very pleasant to deal with. The fact that they overnight ship is awesome. I saw a pist on here that they were out of dinc's and were substituting for droidx's. Well i got a much better sub imho.

droid doctor

Reaction score
Thats awesome I wish I had chosen the inc over the d2 don't get me wrong the d2 is a great phone but I love htc's sense.

OP
C
Reaction score
Yeah. The new sense 2.0 is awesome. Alot smoother and snapier. I bet sense 3.0 is gonna be gorgeous. Its what will be on the evo3D and the new dual core htc phones.

mach330

Reaction score
wow...makes me want to get asurion again and loose my phone. lol

OP
C
Reaction score
Lol. The dinc 2 is a great phone.

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
Congrats.....I just upgraded yesterday and got the DInc2. I've never been a Sense lover but this phone is much nicer than I expected, and Sense is nicer than the last time I had it on my Eris a year or so ago.

Gonna give it a week and see if the DX2 is really gonna drop and then decide but for now it looks like it's a winner.

OP
C
Reaction score
Sense on the original dinc was pretty good, but doesnt hold a candle to 2.0 on the dinc 2.

visageuplift

Reaction score
At what point did Asurion offer a substitution for the Incredible?

I've heard them offering Moto X and Thunderbolts as replacement too. My screen broke a day ago, and on their website I am taken all the way to the final confirmation screen for them to ship out a refurbished Incredible.

Does this mean they have them back in stock? Or after I finalize the order would it tell me they no longer have Incredibles in stock?

OP
C
Reaction score
Hmmm, not sure. I did mine over the phone. They didnt even mention what they were sending me. Then i open the brown shipping box and a droid inc 2 box was staring back at me.