Lost most everything so.....NO FEAR

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by phreakaj, Jan 30, 2010.

1. phreakaj

phreakaj Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i tried OC with droidrootpro and got into constant boot loops. finally got restored back to a really old backup. i know i should have had a new backup up but live and learn. anyway, i had been holding out on getting wifi tether and trying any new roms but now that i dont have my latest and what i need anyway, how would i go about installing a new rom such as bugless beast w wifi . what should i start with and what would the process be. i dont care if i keep anything. i just want a fresh rom without all the crap i had bogging it down. i know read read, but after all the pain ive had tonight i just need some help. thanks. bTW i have yet to grasp adb

2. GeneRs

GeneRs Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Glad to hear you got it up and running anyway. Even if it is with an "old Backup". I would advise, from one Noobie to another, SEARCH THESE FORUMS! Anything you want to do is here and you can find easy ( For the most part ) instructions on everything. I have never used Linux before but with the help of these forums, I have Rooted my Droid...Installed 2.1... Reverted back to 2.0.1...Changed my boot screen...Overclocked her to 800 mhz... and installed a Sholes ROM. ( LOVING THIS ROM - HIGHLY recommend it !)
    I will tell you, the info IS HERE! You will have to search to find a lot of it but please, please, please, do. I'm sure that members get frustrated with the same questions being asked over and over in new threads. It frustrates me slightly and I'm not even answering any of the requests for help. The people on this sight are AWESOME and always willing to help but I suggest doing some of your own legwork first. ( Use that "Search" feature )
    Good luck in your quest for an upgraded, sweeter Droid. Can't wait to hear what you come up with. Keep us posted. Have fun with it but don't forget... BACK IT UP!!