Lost Google Voice

papatar

Reaction score
I ended up having to get a refurb and now can't seem to get Voice reloaded. Do I need another invite? thanks for any help

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
No just redownload it from the market.

OP
P

papatar

Reaction score
I tried that twice and it didn't seem to be loading correctly, thats when i thought maybe i needed the invite. i will try again. thanks

OP
P

papatar

Reaction score
still cant seem to get 'voice' working right. each time i try to go to it i get taken thru the entire set up process. i dial 713175604393 like they ask, it makes the call, hangs up after a few seconds and thats as far as i get. when i goes to my apps and click on the voice icon, i get the set up again. thanks for any help

wricks

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
still cant seem to get 'voice' working right. each time i try to go to it i get taken thru the entire set up process. i dial 713175604393 like they ask, it makes the call, hangs up after a few seconds and thats as far as i get. when i goes to my apps and click on the voice icon, i get the set up again. thanks for any help

When the pop up shows you the number, just press it. It should dial, you'll hear a few beeps and it will disconnect. you should be good.

OP
P

papatar

Reaction score
yes, thats exactly what happens and i get an icon in my apps drawer but calls are not going to voice mail though i do have google voice set in 'call settings'. when i click on the icon in my app drawer, it takes me thru the setup process again.

i just went to menu>settings>call settings>voicemail service and switched from google voice to my carrier and then back to google voice. droid has been going thru 'reading settings' for 5 minutes now with no progress. sumpin ain't right

wricks

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, somethings not right. Maybe reboot, uninstall/reinstall and try again.