Lost facebook contacts and photos

donnycouchpotato

Reaction score
I have tried every possible option, nothing works correctly. the 3rd party apps kinda work, but when i went into the contacts after syncing, email addresses were all hosed up, like the synced FB contacts email belonged to another one of my non FB contacts... Garbage. They need a suitable fix for this and the arbitrary data connection drops real soon.

92DakotaHD

Reaction score
Mine suddenly worked in last 48 hours. Even works on warranty D2 I just got.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

dislimone

Reaction score
I guess were back up and running. All syncs are working.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

dislimone

Reaction score
I know this sounds odd but. I downloaded the twitter app and used the sync. Then i left my phone off the charger over night and ran it completely dead. Then i turned it back on when charged and poof! All facebook data arrived. Contacts with photos. Keep in mind i have had this second bionic for over s week. Well see how long it lasts.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

donnycouchpotato

Reaction score
mine started coming in yesterday, I did absolutley nothing. I guess it just decided to do it on its own finally.

Mng777777

Reaction score
not sure if you have found resolution yet, but I have stumbled on to something that might help. I downloaded P3's toolbox and made some changes that caused the "my accounts" apk to become useless. All of my account information is still there, as in my emails come through and my google account is synced but all of my social networking accounts through blur are lost. Each stand alone apk still works but there is no sync and they don't show up in "my accounts". I am getting ready to go stock and start over... I'll let you know if the reset fixes it. My guess is that something in Blur is tweaked in both your case and mine and it's causing the apps to not play nicely together...

Mng777777

Reaction score
UPDATE: After a fastboot recovery I re-entered my credentials in the "my accounts" apk and everything synced right up. All my social networking apps work correctly and contacts and pics are there. Problem solved! :)

lgspencer

Reaction score
ONE FB contact disappears (or was never there)

I have a not un-related, but different problem. Using the Bionic, I setup the "social networking" and FB apps. The Driod then merged some of my gmail contacts with FB. I then manually "joined" a few others.

Problem is, one of my contacts does not show the FB info. I am not sure if I accidentally joined to the wrong contact or what, but for the life of me cannot find his FB info (other gmail contact info and gmail chat info intact). Is there any way to find, un-link or re-link one particular FB acct within contacts?: