Lost Dog, Buzz found the owner.

mtbhk44

Reaction score
That's amazing. Definitely hit up Google with the story. I didnt even know wtf buzz was until today

sc4fpse

Reaction score
I'm sure it's starting to sound like a broken record to you, but seriously, share this story with Google. They would love to hear something like this on day one. :)

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
OK. I admit it. My first impression of Buzz was that it was still another way for mobs of people with nothing better to do than to shout, "I'm here. Are you there?" And I'm not totally dissuaded from that impression.

But I gotta say the dog story is a keeper. :icon_ banana:

Reaction score
OK. I admit it. My first impression of Buzz was that it was still another way for mobs of people with nothing better to do than to shout, "I'm here. Are you there?" And I'm not totally dissuaded from that impression.

I like to let you know, I'm a record producer, whom is also a full time college student, and CIS major. I have better things to do than "buzz", but it doesn't hurt to "buzz". Its just like calling, or texting a friend and saying "hey, guess where I'm at right now?" or the like. Please get it out of your mind that its for people whom have nothing better to do.

Some people look at forums like this, and say the same thing.

OP
HolyGrail

HolyGrail

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm sure it's starting to sound like a broken record to you, but seriously, share this story with Google. They would love to hear something like this on day one. :)

Can't do it from the computer here at work. Does anyone mind submitting it for me?

Reaction score

Can't do it from the computer here at work. Does anyone mind submitting it for me?

I will gladly do it for you. But LOST is about to come on!

I've done half a step for you though!

Contacting Support - Help

Enter your information, and the story.

Or call (650) 253-0000...

Like I originally suggested... this will make a great, heart warming commercial. People love animals.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score

I like to let you know, I'm a record producer, whom is also a full time college student, and CIS major. I have better things to do than "buzz", but it doesn't hurt to "buzz". Its just like calling, or texting a friend and saying "hey, guess where I'm at right now?" or the like. Please get it out of your mind that its for people whom have nothing better to do.

Some people look at forums like this, and say the same thing.

Oh, come now. Lighten up. :) Have to say, though, that buzz seems to carry the already overdone obsession with "staying in touch" on a constant basis to a new level. With buzz it's not just people you know or with whom you share some interest, it's anyone who happens to be within "shouting" distance.

But having said that the dog story does suggest there's some real value in real-time two way communication with strangers in a local area.

Last edited:

NaterGator

Reaction score
Buzz has more value than that. I just Buzzed (oh great, a new web 2.0 verb) about a local business directly "on" their spot on the map.

Twitter and Facebook don't do anything like that, not with the same ease of access, widespread publicity, etc.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
just checked out buzz it has some promise, also has the ability to get cluttered with bs.

OP
HolyGrail

HolyGrail

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I will gladly do it for you. But LOST is about to come on!

I've done half a step for you though!

Contacting Support - Help

Enter your information, and the story.

Or call (650) 253-0000...

Like I originally suggested... this will make a great, heart warming commercial. People love animals.

Submitted, thanks.

spazma7ik

Reaction score
AT&T Already beat you guy's to the punch a while back unfortunately.

[video=youtube;OEInSyTHcpc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEInSyTHcpc[/video]

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Definitely a good story for Buzz, and the dog/owner!
I also applaud you for hanging onto the dog that long, knowing full well what shelters do :(