Lost data connectivity

OP
T

thunder550

Reaction score
Did you have it installed on the SD card? If so, others have had the same issue. You have 4 gigs of internal space for apps though, so really no reason to install apps to the SD card.

How do i tell? I didnt specify where to install to when i downloaded it.

OP
T

thunder550

Reaction score
Just did a hard reset, got data again. Now to restore my apps again and hope for a better result this time....

scdown

Reaction score
I had 4G drop out a couple of times - once it fell to 3G, once to nothing.

I went to Settings/Wireless & Networks/Mobile networks/Network Mode - tapped CDMA only, waited a second, chose Network Mode a second time, chose CDMA/LTE, and it came back without a reboot or battery pull.

Wadzii

Reaction score
mine does that every time I switch wifi off, restarting the phone fixes it...

but 4g is faster than my wifi so I dont think it's anything i'm going to worry about dancedroid

ConqSoft

Reaction score
Odd. Not having this issue at all here. At home on WiFi, I can switch WiFi on/off at will and never lose data connection either way.

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
Did a factory reset last and still no 4 g just 3 g. I also lost my DROID forums app mysteriously

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
T

thunder550

Reaction score
I'm all back up and running. Did a factory reset this morning, restored all apps and data with TB again, no issues. I haven't connected to WiFi at home yet, hoping that I don't have the same issue when I try it this afternoon. At least I didn't have to swap the phone out.

phillyphill39

Reaction score
well i figured out why my 4g wasn't up. somehow when it lost connection it reverted to the cdma only setting. Is your phone still out of data? i had to turn off the radio and turn it back on to get a signal.

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
Are you in philly? I am too. How do you turn off the radio? I have done airplane mode and back

phillyphill39

Reaction score
Im in northern,va its just my nickname. Yeah turning it on airplane mode turns off the radio, if all else fails hard reset.

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
Im in northern,va its just my nickname. Yeah turning it on airplane mode turns off the radio, if all else fails hard reset.
Ya I did factory reset still just 3G. I had 4g for a while yesterday then it just randomly cut out

clarc31

Reaction score
I'm in ne philly, have had 4g all day

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums