Lost CRT Animation

CP6608

Reaction score
I flashed the latest update and lost my crt animation. It will so the crt animation when I turn on the screen, but nothing happens when I turn it off. Any ideas?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Reaction score
Check in CM settings. There is an option in there to select screen on and screen off animations.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
C

CP6608

Reaction score
Check in CM settings. There is an option in there to select screen on and screen off animations.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Thanks, but I have selected them and un-selected them numerous times, I have rebooted and even installed nightly 18. For whatever reason my CRT animation only works powering on the phone. Any other suggestions?

9wire

Reaction score
Lost my crt with nightly 23, flashed a fix .zip I found somewhere, bootlooped. Had to boot into stock recovery, wipe data, then boot into clockwork and restore. Nasty!

ABQNM

Reaction score
If you change the window animation speed to fast in spare parts you lose the animation. Did you change this setting? Also, this was fixed in one of the last few nightlies. I am on 25 and it is fixed.

Thatonedude

Reaction score
i tried flashing the crt animation and i ended up bootlooping. is there a certain update to the CRT .apk that should be applied?