Lost Corporate Calendar sync after Software Download

TKov

Reaction score
After the new download was pushed to me last Friday, I lost the sync for my Calendar for my Corporate email acount. I am getting emails fine, but now my calendar is blank. I made sure the Calendar box is checked to sync in the accounts set-up.

Any ideas?

nanohead

Reaction score
Same here. Too busy to try and figure out the problem. I'm gonna take a look later today

cdmckenzie

Reaction score
I also had the same problem. My calendar was setup via a widget. Once I deleted the calendar widget and re-added, everything seems to be syncing well again.

OP
T

TKov

Reaction score
I looked at all the widgets on my homescreen and I did not see the Calendar as a widget, so I'm not sure if this is the same.

nanohead

Reaction score
I also had the same problem. My calendar was setup via a widget. Once I deleted the calendar widget and re-added, everything seems to be syncing well again.

Just did the same. Worked perfectly. All is well. Now if I could just get No Lock to work correctly without rooting, I'd be in droid heaven.

OP
T

TKov

Reaction score
I just deleted the Corporate email account and created it again and everything works great now.