1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Lost Corporate Calendar sync after Software Download

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Pro' started by TKov, Oct 17, 2011.

1. TKov

TKov New Member

After the new download was pushed to me last Friday, I lost the sync for my Calendar for my Corporate email acount. I am getting emails fine, but now my calendar is blank. I made sure the Calendar box is checked to sync in the accounts set-up.

Any ideas?
  2. nanohead

nanohead New Member

Same here. Too busy to try and figure out the problem. I'm gonna take a look later today
  3. cdmckenzie

cdmckenzie New Member

I also had the same problem. My calendar was setup via a widget. Once I deleted the calendar widget and re-added, everything seems to be syncing well again.
  4. TKov

TKov New Member

I looked at all the widgets on my homescreen and I did not see the Calendar as a widget, so I'm not sure if this is the same.
  5. nanohead

nanohead New Member

Just did the same. Worked perfectly. All is well. Now if I could just get No Lock to work correctly without rooting, I'd be in droid heaven.
  6. TKov

TKov New Member

I just deleted the Corporate email account and created it again and everything works great now.
Search tags for this page

android corporate sync missing

lost my calandar events on droid razor after a sync

lost some of my calendar on my droid razr

missing corporate widget on droid

motorola calendar download