Lost contacts.

A1deerhunter

Reaction score
Howdy all. New to the forum liking it so far. I lost my contacts list. I can search the name and it shows up. How do I get the list back. I was messin around today and screwed it up. I have no clue what I did. Thanks in advance.:mad:

zasran

Reaction score
Same things happened to me, you need to go to setup (in contacts) and make sure that all contact groups are visible (in google at least, not sure if facebook has the same ability).

ero

taxicab123

Reaction score
contacts gone

I'm having the same problem with my new droid. My contacts disappeared and I have tried everything to get them back. They are still in my phone bc if I type the number the name comes up but when I search my contacts it says I have none. Please help!

Palmyra

Reaction score
After you tap the Contact icon in the home screen make sure that you are looking at the "Contact" screen and not the "Favorites" screen. Up top of the screen that pops up ther are 4 choices; Phone, Call Log, Contact, and Favorites. Favorites screen contains not only ones you have set as a Favorites but numbers that you frequently call. It through me off at first until I noticed the Fav star wa highlighted for some reason.

zasran

Reaction score
heh I had the same poblem, it's a bit tricky, by default not all contact groups show up in the list, you have to go to account settings, then set the google account so that all groups shows up.

ero