Lost contacts app

SHAKE_JONES

Reaction score
Yesterday I noticed my contacts app has disappeared. If I open the dialer and dial a number the contact name will appear so I know the contacts are still stored on my phone but I cant access them.

I've used super manager and went to system/app and beside Contacts it says [No Install] and when I click it and try to install it, it says "Application not installed"

Any ideas?

I'm on ComRom 1.3

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I noticed my contacts app has disappeared. If I open the dialer and dial a number the contact name will appear so I know the contacts are still stored on my phone but I cant access them.

I've used super manager and went to system/app and beside Contacts it says [No Install] and when I click it and try to install it, it says "Application not installed"

Any ideas?

I'm on ComRom 1.3
I assume you have tried rebooting....so....

Try either reflashing the ROM or pull the contacts.apk out of the ROM .zip and install via supermanager to system/apps and reboot

OP
SHAKE_JONES

SHAKE_JONES

Reaction score
I reflashed the rom and that seemed to fix it. Thanks for the help bro

OP
SHAKE_JONES

SHAKE_JONES

Reaction score
It disappeared again today for some reason... I haven't installed anything or done anything different than normal. Is anyone else having this issue?