Lost Battery Meter in Notifications Bar

truckbutt

Reaction score
I just installed an update to BatteryTime Lite. After the installation, I rebooted and now I no longer have the Battery Life Meter in the left corner of my Notications Bar. I have rebooted the phone a number ot times and uninstalled the application. Still no battery meter! I sent an e mail to the developer and I am waiting for a response. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Reaction score
I just installed an update to BatteryTime Lite. After the installation, I rebooted and now I no longer have the Battery Life Meter in the left corner of my Notications Bar. I have rebooted the phone a number ot times and uninstalled the application. Still no battery meter! I sent an e mail to the developer and I am waiting for a response. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Is there a setting with the app/widget?

OP
T

truckbutt

Reaction score

Is there a setting with the app/widget?
As it turned out there was. When I dowloaded the original application, the meter in the notifications bar was there by default. For some reason, the developer must have changed it. I found it and made the change.