lost app

voodoo66

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S7 edge
Hi, just found this site, and straight away i have a question, ( hopefully in the correct place ) I used an app ( before resetting my galaxy S7 ) and now have lost the damn thing, I cannot remember the name of it, but it stopped me calling out to anyone but a sign on the phone saying something like "are you sure you want to call this number, and I had to key yes before the call went out, souds silly but at 73 I found when I pottered about with he phone I would on a few occasions wrongly phone someone, If anyone has any idea of the app, I would be grateful for any information, thank you.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Welcome to the Forum! . If you open the Play Store app > tap the overflow menu in the top left > you should see tabs for Updates, Installed and Library. The Library tab shows apps that you had installed previously. Can you find the app you are looking for there in that list?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

OP
V

voodoo66

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S7 edge
Thought I had replied, but here goes again, yes I found it, right where you said it would be, Thank you very much for your help.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Thought I had replied, but here goes again, yes I found it, right where you said it would be, Thank you very much for your help.
Awesome, glad that helped.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

socal droid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S21+
Sorry for the tardiness, but welcome to the forum, and glad to hear that it has already been helpful for you

Sent from my Note 10 using Tapatalk