lost all data

eodguy2

Reaction score
OK.about hour ago streaming video and lost all data including 3g. every once in a while for about 2 min the 1x shows then disappears right now im forced to use McDonald's wifi! any ideas I've powered down even taken 4g c:angry:arout

sfierro

Reaction score
I had the same thing. Not able to receive picture messages. I'm in southern ca

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
E

eodguy2

Reaction score
forgot to add friend with thunderbolt 2 blks away has full 4g signal!

jacobjer

Reaction score
Me too....using wifi only again. Here we go again. Called work (remember I'm using wifi). They all have a connection to the network and I'm the only one with a 4g phone so I'm wondering if its the 4g service again. I'm trying to look at at 3g...nothing.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

Jimmy8881

Reaction score
it was an outage, only affected 4g devices apparently, read on another forum that making a phone call will bring the 3g back.

citizenwayne

Reaction score
OK so I was losing my data connection about a dozen times a day. After a 3 day battle with Verizon tech support and 3 Verizon stores I finally got them to replace my SIM card. So far my RAZR is working perfectly. Also I noticed when resetting up authentication my 4g didn't work properly until I verified Google accounts.

Thank you everybody. I would have never gotten this far without your posts

citizenwayne

Reaction score
I was losing my data connection about a dozen times a day. After a 3 day battle with Verizon tech support and 3 Verizon stores I finally got them to replace my SIM card. So far my RAZR is working perfectly. Also I noticed when resetting up authentication my 4g didn't work properly until I verified Google accounts.

The in store rep told me the phone is 3g capable and you get 4g capabilities from the SIM card. Any 4g issues is a SIM card issue. Any connection issue is bad signal or SIM activation issue.

Request a "NEW" SIM card