1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Lost 4g after root and radio fix

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by MikeXD, Jan 27, 2013.

1. MikeXD

MikeXD New Member

After the ICS update on my bionic I downloaded and ran the house of bionic program. I ran the root which worked great and saw the radio fix so I ran that too since I have had 4g issues since I got the phone. 3g fine but I haven't 4g anywhere at any time since I did this. Can I get my 4g back?
  2. MikeXD

MikeXD New Member

Well, i suppose this forum is dead but i will post my progress (or lack of). I found that some people had issues with their APN values being changed by some apps so I found what the values should be and compared them to mine. There was only one value in 3 locations that were different so i fixed that but still have no 4g. Going to keep searching for things that affect 4g.
  3. androidkrazer

androidkrazer New Member

Hey re-flash your ROM onto the phone. Mine had the same problem with connecting to 4g. I tried changing the APN but that didn't do anything. Re-flashing fixed all my problems.
Search tags for this page
4g fix on rooted phone
4g radio droid dna

4g not working after root

4g radio dead on my droid razr?
4g radio fix
fix 4g after root
fix radio in gs4 after root
galaxy attain no 4g after root

lost 4g after rooting

metro s3 radio.img

no 4g after root