Loss of LED Notifications?

Reaction score
I have been searching and have found no real fixes. So I'm sorry if this is posted elsewhere but I couldn't find anything.

I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure it happened after I flashed CM 6.1 rc4. Either then or since I have flashed UD 2.1. I wipe data and cache multiple times between every rom I try and I don't know what could have caused this. But no matter what settings I change I can't get the that damn light to blink.

Any ideas?

Reaction score
Maybe try SBF back to stock and see if it works? It might be a hardware failure... (Yes, I know... LED's don't just burn out, but I've had to replace them before... I'm an ET)

It'll take a little time, but hardware failure = replacement...

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
yeah what he said, or maybe youre selecting a color that doesnt work, try magenta, cyan, blue, orange, those always work for me.

OP
droidaddict101
Reaction score
Ahh that's unfortunate, I have tried many different colors and none have worked. I guess I will try to sbf to stock and see what happens. Thanks for the suggestions.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

pierced_droid

Reaction score
Ahh that's unfortunate, I have tried many different colors and none have worked. I guess I will try to sbf to stock and see what happens. Thanks for the suggestions.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Or let the Battery run out then it Will flash red if LED not shot