Losing background pic

Camoxjeep

Reaction score
After a couple days or even every day my background disappears and original bionic screen is there. Sometimes if I change the landscape it comes back. Right now it won't so I have to power down. Anyone else have these issues.
Running leaked 5.7 and go launcher.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
Camoxjeep

Camoxjeep

Reaction score
Only go launcher

don_droid

Reaction score
Mine is stock and has done it a few times this week. I have had it since first week.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
My OG and my X2 both did this,but very rarely. Like once every couple of months. Sorry no solutions.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

gsDroid

Reaction score
Make sure the wallpaper you use is on the sd-ext (external microsd card) and not on sdcard (internal memory). Apps and other things can disappear from internal.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Make sure the wallpaper you use is on the sd-ext (external microsd card) and not on sdcard (internal memory). Apps and other things can disappear from internal.

I think you have that reversed, make sure it is on internal and not external.

Abadus

Reaction score
I am on 5.7 as well and have had this happen. Also Yahoo does not work through the blur app anymore. Strange.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Not this exactly, but I also use GoLauncher and sometimes when changing wallpapers it'll revert to the stock blur wallpaper instead of what I chose, but when I reboot the one I chose will be there. No clue why or if it's related, but I do empathize on it being bafflingly bothersome. Weird cause it doesn't happen everytime, even with the same wallpaper, and upon reboot it's fixed, meaning it registered the change just didn't implement it...